Welcome Kean University, family, and friends to my Travel Learn Blogspot website. During my time in Spain and Italy, I will write reviews on the country, culture, our filming projects, and much more throughout the semester. Thank you for visiting and enjoy! - Derek Rafanello
Monday, March 1, 2010
March 4
Our last meeting before our trip to Spain will help us prepare for what is ahead of us. I am very excited we are less than 2 weeks away from this opportunity. All of the information lies ahead of us and seems to be a new and wonderful experience.
Shane Falco: I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style.
[pause while everybody is in the huddle]
Shane Falco: Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.
---------------------------------
Shane Falco: I want the ball.
Jimmy McGinty: Winners always do.
---------------------------------
Shane Falco: You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand.
--------------------------------
Jimmy Dugan: Sh*t, Dottie, if you want to go back to Oregon and make a hundred babies, great, I'm in no position to tell anyone how to live. But sneaking out like this, quitting, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Baseball is what gets inside you. It's what lights you up, you can't deny that.
Dottie Hinson: It just got too hard.
Jimmy Dugan: It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great.
No comments:
Post a Comment